My two most favorite things about Summer when I was a kid was swimming and eating watermellon. Now I get the joy of watching Abe have the same pleasures. I would have to say that watermellon is his favoite food right now. Maw even jucies it so he can have some watermellon juice. His favorite activity (like is mama) is swimming. He loves it! We went swimming this morning and he was the happiest I have ever seen him. He laughed and smiled the whole time. It just made my day. His new thing is to run in the pool. He does not jump anymore, he just walks right off the side and then looks up at me with a smile on his face from under the water waiting on me to pull him up. He has no fear. He kicks his feet good now and moves his arms but he is just not quite swimming on his own yet. Swimming being defined as getting from point A to point B.
Saturday, August 9, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Kress, He is so adorable and so grown up. I would love to get together when we get back home. We are leaving Colorado this Thursday and it will probably take us three days to get home. I will give you a call when we get settled. I had no idea that Abe broke his leg and that you are selling your house. We have a lot to catch up on.
i am so jealous. celia doesn't even like water on her face much less going under. and she's still a little apprehensive about watermelon.
Post a Comment